Power Body Nutrition Ltd in a rapidly growing distributor and online retailer of sport supplements based in York. For more information about the company visit the link http://goo.gl/NeHxvw
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Fitness and Social Media Content Marketer based in York Business Park, York.
If you are looking for a secure and successful fitness and marketing career this could be the ideal vacancy for you! An immediate start is available.
- Video presenting (inc. preparing scripts / no technical knowledge required).
- Copy writing (articles about supplements / training, short blog posts).
- Forum moderating and coming up with new topics, driving engagement.
- Replying to customers on social media and forums in regards to training and supplementation.
- Building engagement in social media.
- Coming up with new promotional / engaging campaigns in cooperation with the marketing team.
- Managing other copywriting freelancers.
- Assisting the marketing team with other duties as required.
- Comprehensive knowledge about training and supplementation.
- Muscular physique, good presentation and charisma.
- Fitness/bodybuilding training experience, no age limit.
- Creative, Motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
- Copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Hard working person with a passion for fitness, bodybuilding and marketing.
- Able to pro-actively manage own time and priorities to deliver business goals.
Salary / Benefits / Hours
- Very friendly and casual atmosphere.
- Regular company days out such as: cinema, paintball, gokarting etc.
- Playing table tennis within work hours.
- Monthly vouchers and 50% staff discount on all of our products (supplements and cosmetics).
- Option for professional training funded by the employer.
- Annual bonus of up to £500.
- Opportunities for career development with financial increases.
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm including 1 hour break time.
- Our offices are located in York Business Park, York.
- Send CV and covering letter in PDF format, and also:
- Present yourself and your application in a video (can be filmed with a mobile) uploaded to YouTube (privacy settings: unlisted) and provide the link to it in your covering letter (required).